Zamal is an exotic african sativa from La Reunion Island, close to Madagascar, famous for its extreme vigor and legendary psychedelic effect.
An excellent Zamal mother selected for its trippy effect, fast flowering and remarkable sweet carrot and floral fragrances, was pollinated by the powerful Golden Tiger in order to create Zamaldelica, a super sativa hybrid with strong uplifting and lysergic effect and amazing vigorous growth.
Zamaldelica is receiving an excellent reception among sativa lovers from all around the world. Its outstanding potency, very high THC content and the quality of its effect have no parallel in recent sativa breeding.
- GeneticsMalawi/Thai x Zamal
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsExtremely bushy sativa of medium-tall height.
- Flowering Time77 - 98 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week3rd-4th week
- Type100% Sativa
- Type: Non Percentage100% Sativa
- Resistance to mold3/5
- Resistence against cold3/5
- Resistance against Pests3/5
- ClimateCool, Hot & Temperate
POLY HYBRID.pheno's, Stabalized Hybrid
- AromaSweet carrot, mango, orange, flowers and resins.
- EffectVery powerful, refined effect of premium quality. Clear, euphoric, stimulating and soaring. Very psychedelic in certain cases.