Violeta is a sativa/indica hybrid that matures with intense purple and reddish colors.
It's the result of crossing 2 purple strains: the mother is the Purple Malawi, a very special expression of purple african sativa, that was pollinated by the best and more colorful Pakistan Chitral Kush indica parental plants.
Violeta will conquer you, not only for her beauty and amazing colors. Her unique balsamic/fruity aroma and balanced effect makes her a favourite choice for all kind of growers and gardens.
- GeneticsPurple Malawi x Purple Pakistan Chitral Kush
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsStrong, robust and compact, with good branching
- Flowering Time56 - 63 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week1st-2nd week
- Type60% Indica
- Type40% Sativa
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Indica
- Resistance to mold4/5
- Resistence against cold3/5
- Resistance against Pests3/5
F1 HYBRID.pheno's, Stabalized Hybrid
- AromaInteresting balsamic aroma, with a background of forest fruits air freshener
- EffectInteresting balsamic aroma, with a background of forest fruits air freshener