Tikal is a sativa hybrid with Central American genetics, originating from the jungles of Guatemala.
Its happy and stimulant effect is reminiscent of the best old mexican sativas.
It is a good yielding and vigorous sativa that is easy to cultivate. When grown outdoors it finishes with well developed branches, full of sweet flowers of strawberry aroma.
- GeneticsGuatemala sativa x Kush/Haze x Guatemala
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsWell-proportioned branchy sativa.
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week2nd-3rd week
- Type25% Indica
- Type75% Sativa
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Sativa
- Resistance to mold4/5
- Resistence against cold4/5
- Resistance against Pests4/5
- ClimateCool, Hot & Temperate
F3-F6 SEMI STABILIZED HYBRIDpheno's, Stabalized Hybrid
- Aroma / TasteThe flowers smell sweet like strawberry chewing gum. With woody, hazy/incensey and sour notes when smoked.
- EffectWarm sativa experience of mind and body, without agitation or anxiety