Chitral is widely known in the cannabis world as being producer of one of the best Pakistani hashes.
The Pakistan Chitral line we offer you here at ACE Seeds is an excellent pure kush bred since the mid-90’s by Cannabiogen.
This indica is an explosion of colors, tastes and scents with two main phenotypes: one green and the other very colorful. Both phenotypes produce plants with high adaptability, short flowering time, generous resin production and pleasant hash plant effect.
Pakistan Chitral Kush is not only surprising due to its aroma, beauty and quality. It is also one of the few pure indicas that mature correctly even under rainy conditions, in contrast with most of the current afghani strains that easily rot under those conditions.
A true 'jewel' for the pure indica lovers and cannabis breeding.
Pakistan Chitral Kush Specs
- GeneticsPakistani Hindu Kush
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsIndica plant with short node length, wide leaves and columnar growing. Not as
- Flowering Time56 - 63 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthSeptember
- Outdoor Harvest Week3rd-4th week
- Type100% Indica
- Type: Non Percentage100% Indica
- Medical usesCrohns Disease
- Resistance to mold5/5
- Resistence against cold5/5
- Resistance against Pests4/5
- ClimateCool, Hot & Temperate
100% Landrace Strain.pheno's, Stabalized Hybrid
- Aroma / TasteGreat diversity of sweet scents, always round and penetrating. Pleasant aroma of caramel, strawberry and blackberry chewing gum.
- EffectPleasant and relaxing hash plant effect