The Original Sensible Seed Co present - Ace Seeds Orient Express Feminized
Orient Express Feminized seeds from Ace Seeds are a potent F1 marijuana hybrid whose breeders combined the high production of aromatic and resinous flowers of a Vietnam Black mother with the low height and short flowering time of a Yunnan Chinese indica.
This cannabis strain is sativa dominated and shows characteristics typical for sativas, except, maybe, the height. Ace seed selectors did their best and created a petite Asian lady perfect for indoor and outdoor cultivation. Orient Express size doesn't exceed 130 cm, the plants developed from Orient Express seeds, are column like with more buds sites than on an indica. The cannabis seeds produce buds that are somehow less dense, however, the final product is of an incredible quality.
THC content is said to be between 14 and 16%, giving a cerebral sativa effect, less strong on the body and with a more pronounced effect on the brain, where it goes from a creative feeling to a trippy one according to the power. Orient Express has a compact structure with good branching. After a short flowering, which lasts only 9 weeks, she goes into a quick bud maturing phase. A deep and organic marijuana aroma appears from the beginning of her flowering and moves you to a wet forest. Smoking is muddy flavoured with floral details.
All cannabis seeds selected and bred by Ace Seeds industry are specially designed for indoor and outdoor cultivation. They are very resistant to diseases and cope well with any climate surprises, warm or cold. This cannabis variety can bring a variety to your marijuana gardens and is highly recommended to anyone who like Asian flavours.
- GeneticsVietnam Black sativa x China Yunnan indica
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsF3 SEMI STABILIZED HYBRID. Excellent structure, short sized plant with great branching.
- Flowering Time56 - 70 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week1st-2nd week
- Type40% Indica
- Type60% Sativa
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Sativa
- Resistance to mold3/5
- Resistence against cold4/5
- Resistance against Pests3/5
- ClimateCool, Hot & Temperate
F3 SEMI STABILIZED HYBRIDpheno's, Stabalized Hybrid
- Aroma / TasteIt’s deep and organic aroma is reminiscent of a rainforest, full of life. It has a dense earthy flavor with floral details that linger in the palate.