Haze was developed in California in the 1960s and 70s by crossing some of the best tropical sativas which had been imported during that period.
This mythic sativa, which has been the base for the breeding of the best hybrids for the past decades, was close to disappear in the 80s from the breeding scene, due the introduction of the skunk and indica strains.
Oldtimer's Haze population has been preserved intact until today by Oldtimer, a british breeder, and then reproduced by our breeders using a wide variety of parental plants.
This pure Haze still preserves the genetic diversity that many present Haze lines have already lost, and it is possible to find phenotypes ranging from the mythic and nearly extinct “Purple Haze” to the most popular “Green Haze” phenotype, and of course intermediate combinations as well.
Oldtimer’s Haze has an incalculable value for every preservationist, collector and breeder that is looking for a pure Haze population that still preserves the quality and original genetic diversity of this mythic sativa hybrid.
Old Timer Haze Specs
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsSemi stabilized hybrid of different tropical sativas from the 60s and 70s.
- Flowering Time112 - 140 Days
- Type100% Sativa
- Type: Non Percentage100% Sativa
- Medical usesArthritis, Muscle Spasms
- Resistance to mold4/5
- Resistence against cold3/5
- Resistance against Pests3/5
- ClimateHot & Temperate
SEMI STABILIZED HYBRID.pheno's, Stabalized Hybrid
- Aroma / TasteAncient “old school” sativa aroma: mature tropical fruits, spices, incense, wood and black liquor.
- EffectStimulating, mental effect. High THC/ low CBD ratio that produces an unlimited effect without ceiling
- EffectsActive, Creative, Euphoric