The Nepalese sativa is a strong and compact highland sativa with short flowering and excellent resistance against mold and cold. Its dense and resinous flowers produce first class hash.
The Nepalese was crossed with a touch of Jamaican’85 to add vigor, yield, bluish colors and the classic positive Jamaican effect to the final hybrid, whilst maintaining the original Nepalese sativa behavior.
Excellent sativa for rainy and cold climates, and for indoor growing.
Nepalese Jam Specs
- GeneticsNepalese Jamaica 85 x Nepalese x t
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsSmall-medium structure with columnar growth.
- Outdoor Harvest MonthSeptember
- Outdoor Harvest Week3rd-4th week
- Type40% Indica
- Type60% Sativa
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Sativa
- Resistance to mold5/5
- Irrigation Tolerance5/5
- Resistence against cold5/5
- Resistance against Pests5/5
- ClimateCool, Hot & Temperate
F6 STABILIZED HYBRIDpheno's, Stabalized Hybrid
- Aroma / TasteSeductive sweet, creamy and caramelized aroma, with hints of honey.
- EffectWarm, clean and expansive effect that leaves you happy and floating on air for 2-3 hours.