Seeds collected from an indigenous village in the heart of the Guatemalan jungle.
This is the Central American landrace from which we have developed our Tikal hybrid.
The Guatemala is a pure, stable and vigorous sativa with good potential for adaptation to temperate latitudes.
Guatemala is related to some old Mexican sativas, sharing with them similar traits: strongly branched plants of happy effect, good yield, moderate flowering time and a low hermaphroditism rate.
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsP3 pure sativa landrace from Guatemala.
- Flowering Time70 - 98 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week3rd-4th week
- Type: Non Percentage100% Sativa
- Resistance to mold5/5
- Resistence against cold4/5
- Resistance against Pests3/5
- ClimateCool, Hot & Temperate
LANDRACE STRAIN (P3)pheno's, Stabalized Hybrid
- Aroma Sweet, sour and floral aroma with woody hints
- EffectHappy and positive effect of medium strength.
- EffectsFocused, Happy, Motivate