TIn Golden Tiger feminized we have combined different extremely potent and resinous sativas from Malawi and Thailand.
The outcome is a 100 % sativa hybrid with great vegetative strength, remarkable for its overpowering potency and its exceptional floral traits. The flowers overflow, forming dense buds with little leaves. The trichomes are huge, plentiful and loaded with powerful cannabinoids.
This feminized version of Golden Tiger has stronger Thai influence, is better yielding and has more refined aromas than the standard version, but the flowering time is slightly longer.
Concretely, Golden Tiger feminized contains 2 Thai strains (Koh Chang Thai and Hmong Thai), and 2 different Malawi parental plants: the old killer Malawi and the 3rd generation new Malawi killer.
Golden Tiger is an excellent alternative to the haze sativas. It will fascinate the most demanding growers, looking for new sativa experiences of the highest order.
Golden Tiger Specs
- GeneticsOld Malawi killer x Koh Chang Thai x Hmong Thai x New Malawi killer.
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsVery branchy and elegant sativa of thin leaves and medium-long node lengh
- Flowering Time77 - 105 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthNovember
- Outdoor Harvest Week
- Type100% Sativa
- Type: Non Percentage100% Sativa
- Resistance to mold3/5
- Resistence against cold4/5
- Resistance against Pests3/5
F3 SEMI STABILIZED HYBRID.pheno's, Stabalized Hybrid
- AromaFloral, spicy and lemony thai aromas, with the organic and resinous Malawi background.
- EffectExtreme effect of psychedelic sativa: dense, stimulant and very long lasting. It may be devastating for beginners. Recommended only for the harder and most experienced sativa users.
- Training MethodsDefoliation (Removing Leaves), Sea of Green (SoG)