Vigorous and adaptable african/pakistani hybrid, that combines 2 different congolese sativas of exquisite quality and strong uplifting and clean effect, with the right touch of Chitral indica influence.
The desirable flowering traits and happy, stimulant congolese effect shine in this hybrid.
The introduction of pakistani indica lowers down the size and flowering time, adding resistance against cold and fungus, and beautiful purple and magenta colors at the end of flowering.
- GeneticsCongolese sativas Bangi Congo, Congo #3 x Pakistan Chitral Kush
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsStrong sativa of medium size, with a big main cola and good lateral branching.
- Flowering Time63 - 70 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week2nd-3rd week
- Type30% Indica
- Type70% Sativa
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Sativa
- Resistance to mold4/5
- Resistence against cold5/5
- Resistance against Pests4/5
- ClimateCool, Hot & Temperate
F1 HYBRID.pheno's, Stabalized Hybrid
- AromaFlower petals and wild strawberries aromas.
- EffectPremium quality clean, positive and energetic effect, perfect for an open minded, creative and active life style
- EffectsActive, Creative, Energetic