Jillybean by TGA Subcool Genetics, You don't really have to be a master breeder to figure out orange, pineapple and mango will be a good combination. The resulting outcross is remarkably stable and is close to a 50/50 representation of the parents. Topped only once it grows into a nice short bush with lots of side branching and multi heads. Flavors range from orange, Tang, candy, mango, and apple. The cross works really well in SOG or SCROG. Very large stems and huge top colas make this an easy strain to grow in any medium.
Very good as a mood elevator along with a feeling of general euphoria are experienced while high on this cross. Lime green with vibrant orange hairs and with temperature drops it can turn a deep burgundy to maroon.
Extremely up beat and happy the buzz for great for depression and bad days.
- GeneticsOrange Velvet x Romulan x Cindy99
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- Type40% Indica
- Type60% Sativa
- Medical usesBipolar, Depression, Fatigue, Nausea
- Taste Like orange skunk or Tang. They taste so much like Dreamcicles you will not believe it!
- EffectHappy, mood enhancing, humorous, and energetic
- EffectsAnxious, Energetic