Cuvée a term which means to blend to great things together in order to make one better one. The Pinot Noir is a clone only F4 cross between the Original Blackberry Kush X a Vintage 1978 Pakistani created in Northern California.
Cuvée combines the Chocolate flavor of the Pinot with the Cherry taste and smell of Space Queen and both parents produce copious amounts of resin, and Cuvée combines all of these attributes into one amazing hybrid that is sure to become a premier Hash making strain.
- GeneticsPinot Noir x Space Queen
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsThe Calyx to leaf ratio is very high so it produces more flowers than leaf
- Flowering Time56 - 60 Days
- Type70% Indica
- Type30% Sativa
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Indica
- TasteThick and heavy and very full bodied
- Aroma / TasteHeavy Kush undertones understated by blackberry chocolate and other berries. The prize is the chocolate cherry female
- EffectCalming and relaxing all while like sipping hot Chocolate with Cherries and whipped cream
- EffectsBody Stone, Relaxed
- Training MethodsLow Stress Training (LST), Topping