Chocolate Haze Seeds | Royal Queen Seeds
THC levels as high as 20% with low CBD means the full psychedelic euphoria of Chocolate Haze weed seeds can come sailing through. And with a smoke full of high quality chocolate genetics, she does so with a smoothness that is earth-breakingly good. But while Chocolate Haze is definitely smooth, she is also powerful, and new comers to Original Sensible Seeds should beware, this little lady is not to be taken lightly.
OG Chocolate Thai has been crossed with Cannalope Haze to create a powerful strain that can achieve high yields and sensational effect, yet still finishes flowering in less than 10 weeks.
She is mind blowing, she is flavoursome and she can lift you up so high you really do feel like you could walk on air. Grow cannabis seeds from this little lady and you’ll leave depression and stress, fatigue and anxiety far behind. Instead you will feel on top of the world, not coming down for anything.
If you are growing weed indoors keep an eye on Chocolate Haze marijuana seeds as they can get pretty tall. But that only lends herself to achieving top yield rates of 525g/m2 and offering a weed that is irresistible. Isn’t it time you indulged?
Chocolate Haze Specs
- GeneticsOG Chocolate Thai x Cannalope Haze
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsNot recommended to grow indoors
- Outdoor Yield500 gr/Per Plant
- Indoor Yield525 gr/m2
- Flowering Time63 - 70 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week3rd-4th week
- Indoor Height90 - 160 cm
- Outdoor Height150 - 200 cm
- Type5% Indica
- Type95% Sativa
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Sativa
- Medical usesDepression, Arthritis, ADHD, Pain Relief, Stress, Migraines
- Resistance to mold0/5
- TasteFruity, light and chocolate
- EffectVery high
- EffectsActive, Cerebral, Creative, Energetic, Euphoric, Soaring High, Uplifting