Icer Seeds | R-Kiem
There's no mistaking the size of the delicious buds generated from R-Kiem's Icer Cannabis seeds because they are HUGE and just saturated in resin. This cross of San Francisco Valley and Ice Cream offers one of the biggest buds we have seen in a Sativa of this type and, boy, are they well hung. Historically only a few select collectors were able to get their hands on this incredible strain. But after many years of back crossing, R-Kiem have created a stable variety we can all enjoy. Branches now grow at 45 degree angles, maximising an already incredibly productive plant with resin dripping from almost everywhere. Don't be surprised to see leaves between the calyx and bract weighted down by the sheer volume of resin this little lady carries, all filled with a delicious acid aroma and beautiful effect. In just 8 weeks of flowering, that smoke is filled with a deeply happy, relaxing buzz that even touches on the euphoric at times. It fights depression and stress valiantly and makes every day a little brighter. When you want weed seeds that are going to shock you in their growing power and indulge you in their effect, you'd better get chilled with R-Kiem's Icer.
- GeneticsSan Fernando Valley x Ice-Cream
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsEven the leaves between the calyx and brace end up folded due to the wight of resin they carry.
- Flowering Time56 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthSeptember
- Outdoor Harvest Week3rd-4th week
- TasteWith an acid bouquet, this strain astronishes many growers