The Original Sensible Seed Co present - Positronics Seeds Afghan Express
Positronics Seeds Afghan Express is a 3rd generation autoflowering strain developed to astonish everybody with her power. Our afghani parental was an old Wernard clon, selected for its great THC/CBD ratio. We hibridated it with our best ruderallis and the descent was self crossed for generations to get a stable automatic strain of a big size and high cannabinoids percentage.
Typical afghan plant structure: strong and with many long branches, fat leafs of a dark green colour. The buds are of a big size and completely covered with resin, will amaze any grower. You can make an automatic monster out of this plant. If you sow in may, will fully develop making growers doubt wether it's really an autoflowering strain.
AROMA: Strong smell like afghan hash. Touches of moss and coffee.
FLAVOUR: Tastes like the best afghan, with complex notes of honey and leather.
EFFECT: Pleasurant and relaxing, enjoy this trip to the middle east.
INDOOR: It's advised to keep a 18/6 or 20/4 photoperiod from seed to harvest. Big pot is a must, 10 ltrs or bigger, to handle the strong growing of this plant. You can keep a little size shortening the photoperiod a few hours from the 5th week.
OUTDOOR. Better sow in spring. Its development is close to conventional strains. Grow in good soil in a sunny place and sowing in may will challenge the height of other indica strains. Can reach up to 2 m, which means a remarkable size for an automatic. Very recommended to extract resin from the leafs (and buds also) for its big amount of tricomes.
Afghan Express Specs
- PhotoperiodAuto Flowering
- GeneticsAfghan x Lowryder #2
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- Outdoor Yield100 gr/Per Plant
- Indoor Yield100 gr/Per Plant
- Indoor Flowering Light Cycle18 (ON) - 6 (OFF) Hours
- Indoor Vegative Light Cycle18 (ON) - 6 (OFF) Hours
- Autoflowering Harvest Time From Seed70 Days
- Outdoor Height180 - 200 cm
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Indica
- Indoor Ideal pot size10 Ltr
- TasteAfghan Hash, honey, leather
- AromaAfghan Hash, mosses and roasted notes
- EffectVery pleasant and relaxing