These Cannabis Cup winning genetics from the late 90's are a proven medical marvel for anyone in need of high levels of THC. The strong genetic heritage which comes from a Brazilian Sativa / South Indian hybrid (AKA White Widow) crossed with an exceptional yielding Afghani has won this strain, and others within it's family, many awards and is a proven champion for medicinal users.
Indoor growers can expect a compact Indica expression with incredible resin production. The flowering times are between 56 and 60 days. When growing White Rhino outdoors, you can expect to harvest around October. You should expect at least 600 grams per square meter from these breeders choice White Rhino seeds.
***Please note, loose / bulk seeds are not included in the anniversary offer.
Bulk White Rhino Specs
- GeneticsWhite Widow x Afghani
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsCannabis Cup winning genetics
- Outdoor Yield800 gr/Per Plant
- Indoor Yield600 gr/m2
- Indoor Flowering Light Cycle12 (ON) - 12 (OFF) Hours
- Indoor Vegative Light Cycle18 (ON) - 6 (OFF) Hours
- Flowering Time56 - 60 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week1st-2nd week
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Indica