Romulan Seeds from Next Generation
The Romulan is a legend, a medical and personal favourite. This BC original began its breeding history in the 1950’s. Its a squat growing strain known for its overwhelming narcotic stone. It has large dark green leaves, purple stock and leaf stem with frosty buds that that are hard and dense. Strong pine smell, a must have for the connoisseurs head stash.
Highly recommended medical strain. Small – medium yields, but very, very potent.. Sedative affect that is very useful for patients that require; an anti-spastic, muscle relaxant, or sleep aid..
Indoors: 55 days
Outdoors: October 10-20
Genetics: Korean, Columbian, and Mexican
- GeneticsKorean x Columbian x Mexican
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- Characteristics Large dark green leaves, purple stock and leaf stem with frosty buds
- Indoor Yield350 gr/m2
- Flowering Time55 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week1st-2nd week
- Medical usesMuscle Spasms, Sleep
- EffectNarcotic, ptent, sedative