Lemon Kush Seeds from Kush Cannabis Seeds
The key to success with Lemon Kush weed seeds is patience. Though there is only a 9-10 week flowering time, it’s only towards the end of the growing cycle that you can really see what all the fuss is about. In the first couple of months, Lemon Kush weed seeds don’t really seem to do anything remarkable, especially considering her Pakistani Lemon Kush and OG Kush parents. But wait until the last couple of weeks, and the magic begins to happen. Little, soft buds swell up in size and in strength to create a rock hard yield you are going to be very proud of. Rich lemon flavour comes sailing through the air with the promise of happy relaxation that this little lady delivers in spades.
For those looking for a day time medical marijuana at The Original Seeds Store, Lemon Kush cannabis seeds have it all. They are delicious in the mouth, long lasting in effect and can eradicate stress, pain, lack of appetite and nausea while still letting you get on with your day.
Anyone who wants a complete variety of cannabis seeds needs to ensure Lemon Kush is part of the mix. So get yours today and let the good times roll.
- GeneticsPakistani Lemon Kush x OG Kush
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsThese plants love to be supported in flowering and don’t be afraid to give her lots of nitrogen calc
- Average Yield450 gr/m2
- Flowering Time63 - 70 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week
- Height100 - 150 cm
- Medicinal LevelLow
- Medical usesAnxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Increased Appetite, Insomnia, Migraines, Pain Relief, Ptsd, Sleep, Stress
- Irrigation Tolerance3/5
- EffectTends to be more psychoactive than regular OG
- EffectsAnxious, Creative, Euphoric, Happy, Relaxed, Uplifting
- Training MethodsSupport Canes