White Widow – Kera SeedsWhite Widow isn’t just the legendary cannabis plant that’s for sale in all Dutch coffee shops, but also the most popular type of cannabis in the world. Reason enough to try growing this one yourself!
White Widow is a Dutch classic that also origins from Holland by crossing a Brazillian Sativa and a South Indian Indica hybrid. It comes as no surprise that this most famous ever cannabis plant has won many prizes, one of them being first prize in the High Times Cannabis Cup 1995.
The White Widow is perfect to grow for your first plant. Even with little attention it’ll grow perfectly fine. It’s an incredibly easy plant with a high yield. The blooming period is 8 to 9 weeks. It can be grown outside as well as inside and has adapted to the Northern-European climate, but try to make sure it gets enough sunlight and warmth. In a warmer climate it will give you a higher yield. When grown outside the White Widow can reach heights of up to 2 meters and when grown inside it’ll grow about a meter tall. Its legendary firm buds are surrounded by blinding white crystals, hence the name White Widow.
The easy to grow White Widow isn’t just known for its high yield, but also for its explosive effects. After you’ve tasted the refreshing and fruity flavours of the White Widow, you’ll understand why it’s such a popular plant. It’s a remarkable flavour that you’ll remember for a long time. After smoking it your body will feel wonderfully rested. You’ll experience a strong stoned feeling, but it’s also a clear high. Medically the White Widow is used to suppress pain and to insomnia.
White Widow Specs
- GeneticsBraziliaanse Sativa x Zuid Indiase Indica hybride
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsKnown for its firm buds that are surrounded by blinding white crystals, hence the name White Widows
- Outdoor Yield600 gr/Per Plant
- Minimum Yield450 gr/m2
- Indoor Yield500 gr/m2
- Flowering Time56 - 63 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week
- Indoor Height60 - 100 cm
- Outdoor Height80 - 150 cm
- Type40% Indica
- Type60% Sativa
- Medical usesInsomnia, Pain Relief
- Grow Difficulty5/5
- TasteRefreshing and fruity
- EffectA strong stoned feeling, but it’s also a clear high
- EffectsBody Stone, Euphoric, Happy, Relaxed, Uplifting