Medical White Widow Seeds | Kera Seeds
Medical White Widow is a Dutch classic that has won numerous cannabis cups all over the world, including the High Times Cannabis Cup. Created by breeding a South Indian Indica Hybrid with a Brazilian Sativa, this strain is a lovely 60-40 indica, sativa mix, which makes it perfect for people who are growing cannabis for medical reasons. Its high CBD value makes these cannabis seeds especially useful for people suffering from chronic pain or insomnia, as well as a variety of other diseases.
Medical White Widow by Kera Seeds is also ideal for people who are new to growing cannabis. It can be grown both indoors and outdoors, and is very easy to grow. Although it takes around nine weeks to flower, growers will be rewarded for their patience with high yields. And, when you’ve had a chance to smoke her, you’ll be more than impressed.
Medical White Widow has a fruity, fresh taste that is very enjoyable, and lingers on long after smoking. The body high is potent, and numbing, whilst the mind high is clear and refreshing. This is one of our favourite strains of medicinal cannabis seeds at Original Sensible Seeds!
Medical White Widow Specs
- GeneticsBraziliaanse Sativa x Zuid Indiase Indica hybride
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsThe White Widow is perfect to grow for your first plant
- Flowering Time56 - 63 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week
- Indoor Height60 - 90 cm
- Outdoor Height100 - 120 cm
- Type40% Indica
- Type60% Sativa
- Medical usesAnxiety, Pain Relief, Insomnia
- Grow Difficulty4/5
- TasteRefreshing and fruity flavour
- EffectsBody Stone, Creative, Euphoric, Happy, Relaxed, Uplifting