Quality and performance! This strain has everything a commercial grower is looking for.
If you looking for a high yielder and potent smoke then Pineapple Skunk is the one.
Indoor grow rooms will need a reliable air filter for this one - Pungent as well as productive.
Harvest her sweet buds outdoor before September is out and indoor flowering period is only 8 weeks.
The taste, flavour and effect are all good too - Sweet flavours give a pleasant high which will put the body and mind into a very relaxed state.
Pineapple Skunk Specs
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsIt is necessary to use filters when grown indoors
- Outdoor Yield800 gr/Per Plant
- Indoor Yield450 gr/m2
- Flowering Time56 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthSeptember
- Outdoor Harvest Week3rd-4th week
- Type50% Indica
- Type50% Sativa
- Medical usesAnorexia
- EffectBalanced mental and physical
- EffectsBody Stone, Cerebral, Couch Lock