90% SATIVA - 10% INDICA
THC: 13.99% CBD: 1.33% CBN: 0.14%
Thai x Laos.
Mild high and introspective experience. Woody flavour, it reminds of the old Thai sticks.
Medicinally effective in pain therapy and as anti-depressant..
15 weeks with a yield of 700 gr/m 2.
Very tall plant, ideal for LST.
Finishes by the 3rd week of November (North hemisphere).
Production can reach 1000 gr/plant. Very long branches with horizontal development. It needs support.
Not yet introduced.
- GeneticsThai x Laos
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- Outdoor Yield1000 gr/Per Plant
- Indoor Yield700 gr/m2
- Flowering Time105 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthNovember
- Outdoor Harvest Week3rd-4th week
- Type10% Indica
- Type90% Sativa
- Medical usesDepression, Pain Relief
- TasteWoody flavour
- EffectMild high and introspective experience
- EffectsMotivate, Productive
- Training MethodsLow Stress Training (LST)