Sour Tangie - DNA Genetics Reserva Privada
The Sour Tangie was born from a combination of the East Coast Sour Diesel and Tangie ( DNA Genetics ). Sour Funk lovers know all about the Sour Diesel and Tangie is a newer strain that is making a quite a name for itself. This Sativa dominant hybrid is fast flowering, potent and highly productive. There are 2 pheno types, one more Tangie and the other more Sour D but they both finish in 9+ weeks and can grow very tall.
Sour Tangie has an intense aroma and flavor, with hints of citrus, sandalwood, incense and spices. The effect is a souring high, stimulant and euphoric, typically Sativa. It is ideal for a good time with friends.
- GeneticsEast Coast Sour Diesel x Tangie
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsAfter flowering starts expect vertical stretching well into the 4th week
- Indoor Yield600 gr/m2
- Average Yield500 gr/m2
- Indoor Flowering Light Cycle12 (ON) - 12 (OFF) Hours
- Flowering Time63 - 70 Days
- Type20% Indica
- Type80% Sativa
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Sativa
- Medical usesAsthma
Look for 2 phenos, one more Tangie and one more Sour Dpheno's, Stabalized Hybrid