Kuchi Seeds from Devil's Harvest
Love, Love, LOVE the combination of OG Kush and Cheese that has made up Devil's Harvest's own Kuchi weed seeds. That full cheese flavour just blossoms into a sensational tang while the indica power of the OG Kush makes sure you know exactly who's boss. Use SOG techniques to maximize yields and each meter square can accommodate around 20 plants. And then just sit back and watch the magic work. These little ladies will create a sensational mass of growth that is swamped with a soft furry sheen of crystals that are soon ready for harvest.
If you are opting for a sweeter flavour, then crop your plants at the end of the eighth weeks to make sure all that delicious juice is retained. But if you are going for full on power, then leave your plants until week 10 when that OG Kush psychoactive potency will be at its prime, ready to relieve stress and acute physical pain, giving you the ride of your life.
If you are a lover of a good strong cheese flavour or are limited for space and just want to grow something with true indica clout, Kuchi weed seeds from Devil's Harvest should definitely be on your shopping list.
- GeneticsOG Kush x Cheese
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsSmall dense plant with large leaves and extremely resinous
- Flowering Time60 - 70 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthSeptember
- Outdoor Harvest Week
- Vegetative cycle cuttings28 Days
- Type60% Indica
- Type40% Sativa
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Indica
- Resistence against cold4/5
- ClimateCool, Hot & Temperate
- Grow Difficulty3/5
- TasteSkunk, kush, cheese
- EffectStrong stone feeling happy and relaxed
- EffectsHappy, Hungry, Relaxed
- Training MethodsDefoliation (Removing Leaves), Sea of Green (SoG)