The Simpson Kush Seeds | Delta 9 Labs
The Simpson Kush by Delta 9 Labs is a potent cannabis strain with a mostly sativa tone. It is derived from the celebrated San Fernando Valley OG Kush bred with Delta 9 Labs' Fruit of the Gods, one of the breeders' favourite strains, which itself has a lineage including the famous NL5 Haze strain.
This is a very pleasant smoke which gives a mostly mental high that has mood enhancing effects and can be quite inspirational, without causing fogginess or impeding your ability to get on with your day. This makes The Simpson Kush a very good choice if you are smoking in the morning or afternoon while working on projects, or if you smoke for pain or stress relief, but want to still be in a good state to get on with your day. The aroma of The Simpson Kush is a classic, retro sandalwood fragrance, and creates a very nice ambience when you are smoking. The high will last from 30 minutes to two hours, depending on your own tolerance and the dose.
This is a fairly easy strain to grow, which will have a flowering period of about 63 days in an indoor set up, and will give you a yield of 450 - 550 grams per square meter. All in all this is a very nice weed which Original Seeds Store is pleased to add to our collection!
The Simpson Kush Specs
- GeneticsSan Fernando Valley O.G. Kush x Fruit Of the Gods (F.O.G.)
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- Minimum Yield400 gr/m2
- Indoor Yield500 gr/m2
- Flowering Time63 Days
- Height100 - 150 cm
- Type10% Indica
- Type90% Sativa
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Sativa
- Medical usesMultiple Sclerosis, Muscle Spasms
- TasteSandlewood/SE Asian strain overtones: "SourPine" Scent (burned/unburned): Musky scent with a hue of Sour OG Kush
- Aromafamous old school woody scent
- EffectThe high is very uplifting and motivating allowing for one to carry on with their day