Chitral is famous in the cannabis world for producing one of the best hashish from Pakistan. The Pakistan Chitral variety that we offer is an excellent pure Indica, which began to be cultivated in the Iberian Peninsula in the mid 90s. It has been selected and grown for over 5 generations while seeking the best hash plant expressions and maintaining a broad genetic diversity in the population.
This Indica variety is certainly an explosion of colours, flavours and aromas, being 2 main and equally frequent phenotypes: one "green" and the other very "colourful". Both expressions produce plants with an excellent adaptability, rapid maturation and high resin productions with a relaxed and potent hash plant effect.
The "green" phenotype may produce plants that are a bit more potent and resinous, while the "colourful" plants are a true spectacle because of its berry fruit aromas and its pinks, reds, and purples that it takes on when ripe. The latter is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful cannabis Indica expressions that we have had the pleasure of seeing.
The Pakistan Chitral is an Indica surprisingly resistant to fungus and rain, and an exceptional breeding by which pure and great Sativa / Indica hybrids have been developed. Its terpenes, colours and resin production and resistance and adaptability to different types of crops, are easily passed on to their hybrids.
Pakistan Chitral Kush Specs
- GeneticsChitral Hindu Kush
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- Characteristics This Indica variety is certainly an explosion of colours, flavours and aromas
- Flowering Time55 - 65 Days
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Indica
- Medical usesCrohns Disease
- Resistance to mold5/5
- Resistence against cold5/5
- AromaBerry fruit aromas with hints of caramel and peach
- EffectPleasant and relaxing hash plant effect