Phatt Fruity Barneys Farm
Phatt Fruity brings together the unusual flavours of Afghanistan and North India, and mixes them with the bright tropical tastes of Mexico. This plant is especially resistant to mould, and works well in indoor and outdoor environments. Phatt Fruity grows short and is a favourite for outdoor urban growers. The finished colas give a musky, fruity and slightly skunky aroma. The smoke gives a hint of berries and an earthly spice, providing the user with a mellow and calming high.
The Original Seeds Store say:
It must be an amazing feeling to be a seed breeder at Barney's Farm. The quality of genetics they have available to use within their cannabis seeds is incredible. But even amongst the best, this Phatt Fruity strain still shines through. By manipulating the best cannabis genetics from North India, Mexico and Afghanistan, those incredible people have created a sensational resinous marijuana strain that provides a long lasting beautifully heavy stone.
The plant is small and compact, and mould and pest resistant. It takes just 8 weeks for the Phatt Fruity marijuana seeds to product their delicious fat colas and start yielding the goods. And when it does, you can expect as much as 550 gr of quality marijuana per m2 indoors.
For a fruity, musky flavour that has that delicious skunky essence running all the way through it, growing Barney's Farm Phatt Fruity weed seeds is definitely a great way to go.
Phatt Fruity Specs
- GeneticsAfghani x North Indian x Mexican
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsThe finished colas give a musky, fruity and slightly skunky aroma
- Indoor Yield550 gr/m2
- Flowering Time55 - 60 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthSeptember
- Outdoor Harvest Week3rd-4th week
- Height70 - 80 cm
- Indoor Height80 cm
- Type70% Indica
- Type30% Sativa
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Indica
- Resistance to mold4/5
- TasteHint of berries and an earthly spice
- AromaMusky, fruity and slightly skunky aroma
- EffectMellow and calming high