8 Ball Kush Barneys Farm
Some of the very best hashish in the world is found between the mountainous border of Afghanistan & Pakistan. After many years of selectively inbreeding superior genetics from this region, we have now got a strain that is very easy to grow, even in the most unfavourable conditions. This short and sturdy plant is a good choice for both SOG and ScrOG gardens. 8 Ball Kush grows wide, with thick stems and dark leaves that produce dense buds. The flavours all resemble a classic Kush, earthy and musky, with deep spicy accents.
The Original Seeds Store say:
Barney's Farms' 8 Ball Kush is a really versatile plant that can be grown almost anywhere. It's fantastic for SOG and ScrOG growing techniques, but can also perform in traditional environments whether you are growing cannabis indoors or out. But the major selling point of these all feminised seeds aren't their versatility, or their ability to grow almost anywhere. The main bonus is the incredible smoke you can create from such a plant.
After years of selective genetic in-breeding of some of the best hashish from Afghanistan and Pakistan, Barney's Farm have been able to create a rare beauty that offers, power, flavour and an incredible indica dominant high. These little stocky plants can produce up to 550 gr/m2 when they get going and boy, will you want every last ounce of it.
Indoor flowering times of between 50 and 55 days mean you are never going to have to wait too long for your bounty. And even when you are growing your weed outside, you can expect a good quality harvest before September is out. The decision is easy, quality hashish with 20% THC in just a few weeks, what more is there to say?
8 Ball Kush Specs
- GeneticsAfghanistan x Pakistan
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- Characteristics8 Ball Kush is a sturdy, short plant grows wide, dark leaves and produces dense buds that form on th
- Minimum Yield500 gr/m2
- Indoor Yield550 gr/m2
- Flowering Time50 - 55 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthSeptember
- Outdoor Harvest Week2nd-3rd week
- Cannabinoid contentMedium
- Height70 - 80 cm
- Outdoor Height110 cm
- Vegative height40 cm
- Vegetative cycle cuttings14 Days
- Vegetative cycle seedlings14 Days
- Type100% Indica
- Type: Non Percentage100% Indica
- Medical usesCancer
- ClimateCool & Temperate
- Grow Difficulty0/5
- Aroma / TasteThe flavors all resemble a classic Kush, earthy and musky, with deep spicy accents.
- Training MethodsScreen of Green (ScrOG), Sea of Green (SoG)