Selection of tropical sativas for warm climates. It mainly contains Central American sativas, Malawi genetics and Haze/Thai hybrids.
It is an excellent opportunity to explore these long flowering types of sativas, that will always reward the grower with their clean and funny effects, their low maintenance profile and their excellent resistance against fungus and rain.
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsTropical sativa structure. Thin and flexible stems that can cope with the worst downpours and blizza
- Flowering Time77 - 91 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthNovember
- Outdoor Harvest Week
- Type100% Sativa
- Type: Non Percentage100% Sativa
- Resistance to mold3/5
- Resistence against cold3/5
- Resistance against Pests3/5
- ClimateHot & Temperate
- AromaOld school sativa aromas: Wood, spices, incense, strawberry, tropical fruits and lemon.
- EffectsHappy, Psychedelic